Each and every member of our private club receives an expert level of training and education. Our gym is a safe and welcoming space where your personal growth is priority. Each member receives a training program based on their needs, goals, and lifestyle.
Our facility is open to members Monday-Friday 6am to 7pm, Saturday 6am-4pm, Sunday 8am-Noon. Supervised Training times are by appointment.
If you are interested in learning more about joining, click here to reserve a time to meet with us and check out the gym!
Downtown Fitness Training has an extensive list of equipment to help you attain the body you are working toward. Aside from the basic free weights, we have several pieces of specialty equipment to help get the job done. We are constantly adding to our inventory, so this list is just a general guide to what we have...
Downtown Fitness has the following equipment.
- Dumbbells 2.5 - 100lbs
- Kettlebells 5 - 88lbs
- Suspension Trainers & Gymnastic Rings
- 2 Power Cages / Squat Racks
- x2 Competition Combo Racks
- 3 Lifting Platforms with Jerk Blocks
- Tons of Barbells with Bumpers & Iron Plates
- Olympic Bearing & Bella Bars
- Trap, Safety Squat, & Yukon Bars
- Axle, Multigrip & EZ Bars
- Bench Press Rack
- Leg Extension / Curl Machines
-Strongman Yoke & Farmers Carry Rig
- Multiuse Cable Tower
- GHD, Hyper Extensions, Lat Pulldown
- Strongman Tires 160 - 750lbs
- Husafell Stone (loadable)
- Steps and Plyo Boxes
- Prowler and Chariot Sleds
-Concept 2 Rower (Model E)
- A Vintage Airdyne (Just Because lol!)
- Conditioning Sledge Hammers
- Battle Ropes, Med Balls, Slam Balls
-Super Bands, Hip Bands, & Bungee Bands
- ...AND MORE!!!
- Semi-Private Training Membership - 260 / Month
- 1-on-1 Personal Training - Varies 65-100 / session
- Independent Training Program Membership - 160 /month
Quarterly Prepaid & Cash Discounts Available
-Student and Athlete Memberships Available - Message us for more info.
We also offer a scaled membership option for low-income individuals; click here for more info.
For the safety of our members and staff, we require all new members to be fully vaccinated to participate in Open Gym or Semi-Private Personal Training.
Masks/Face-Coverings are recommended when in close proximity to other members. Equipment is sanitized regularly, and members must social distance. We have a cap on how many members can attend the facility at any given time, and there is plenty of equipment so nobody has to cross-contaminate by sharing.
Find our gym
Located at 98 W. Palmer St, Franklin, NC 28734
Across the street from ACE Hardware, beside Mountain Provisions.
Additional Parking at the side and behind our building.
Our staffed hours vary. To meet with a trainer please feel free to contact us using our contact us form.